tirsdag 15. mars 2011

Packages GET!

I think I'll try to write in English from now on, since I obviously have some international readers :)

They day started off pretty plain and depressing, but went soon from drag to brag!
My post box said "You have mail ;D;;D;D;D;D" and I was THREE packages were waiting for me at the post office!
Warning; Lots of pics ahead!

Package no. 1:
From lookfantastic.com


St. Tropez self tanner! Can't wait to try it out ;D
I've already recieved the self tanner for the face, can't really say I've noticed any difference yet..
I bet it shows better on my body!

Package no. 2:
From Asiajam

They wrapped it up with a neon yellow ribbon ^^

Stuff!

And belt. I need more belts.

Package no. 3
From JSG and Ruvap (Treasure Japan)

Pants from JSG, parka from Ruvap

Seriously, this shit is so comfy, the fabric is supersoft plush!

Awesome pants from JSG, that unfortunately are juuuust too tight. I managed (after a long struggle) to zip it up and button it. It's a pain wearing them, but hopefully they'll stretch!! I WON'T GIVE UP ON U AWSOME PANTS.

Me wearing parkaaa, it went so well with the rest of my outfit :p

Outfit of the day! Plain and simple:)

Sweater: Gina Tricot
Pants: JSG
Boots: Din sko
Hat: Anne




Now, this is stuff I got a while ago, that I just haven't had time to blog about:

St. Tropez self tanner and moisturizer for face

Skirt from Yumetenbo

My new phone!!
I love it so much, it's so sexy ;D I haven't had the resources to bling it yet, maybe I'll buy some bling next payday ;)

Have a nice Tuesday everyone ♥

3 kommentarer:

  1. OMG *-*
    BRITISH PANTS ARE BRITISH AND AWESOME :D

    SvarSlett
  2. Åmaaaiigåååd~~ Thos pants are just EPIC!!! 8D I am forever jealus~

    SvarSlett
  3. Vi likæ å få pakke i posten :D

    SvarSlett

poupeegirl fashion brand community