torsdag 17. mars 2011

CoutureTime - Gyaru meetup in Oslo pt. 1!

Well, 'bout two weeks ago I attended CoutureGals' reunion meetup! I had soo much fun and I wish I could see you beautiful people more often ♥
The pictures I'm using belongs to me, Monica, Rebecca, Ronja, Frida and Hanna! Hope it's okay that I'm using ur pictures, if not just let me know! :)

I got to Oslo on Thursday, to spend some time with by bestest friend in the whooole wide world Veronica ♥
We're so goofy when we're together ^^

Friday
On Friday me and Veronica met up with Frida, Ronja, Emilie and Ida, and had some food at a place called Chopsticks! Monica, Ingvild and Maria were also there for a brief moment:) Devious had a girls night in, at Ronjas place. We had candy, soda and facial masks and lots of laughs ^^ Ida and Kitty was also there, but unfortunately they had to leave early ;(

Anja, Emilie and moi

Ronja and Frida

Emilie and me ♥

Onwards to facial masks! I tried first the sugar scrub, which made me look like a burn victim, after that I tried a chocolate facial mask.

Lovely ladies! Oda, Ronja, Anja (I think?) and me!

Oda and Ronja

And because I have waaay to much time on my hands and have retarded sense of humor:

THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT @ MANBA, I SO PRITI LOL NEEE~~~ ;D
lol.

Loooooved this facial masks though! Made my skin SO baby smooth, it's silly.

Next entry will be about the ACTUAL meetup, haha XD

1 kommentar:

  1. LOL FLIRE MÆ IJÆL AV MANBA-BILDET
    fette arti :p

    å det vises at æ ikej hadde såve på de bildan her, æsj, haehahe :D

    had so much funnnnn!

    SvarSlett

poupeegirl fashion brand community