søndag 1. juli 2012

June 15th birthday party! +++!

I get really lazy during the summer holiday.. I do nothing, basically! So sorry for the lack of updates lately..

These last weeks have been pretty good, I've been with good friends, played a lot of games, and just enjoying summer life :)

My other birthday celebration started off with a pre-party at my house, followed by a night out on the town! Had a really great night, me and Oda finished it off with Steakhouse burgers, fries and lots of soda while looking at Baman Piderman videos on youtube XD

My outfit, 50's inspired! 
Skirt: Cubus
Camisole: H&M
Cardigan: Vivienne Westwood
Pumps: Some place in Rome, Italy


I tried to do victory rolls, but the result wasn't quite what I expected.. Need to practice more! Anyone have any good tips when making victory rolls? :)

At the pre-party, I had made lots and lots of jellyshots! Only orange and lemon flavoured though, but I like it that way ;)


Here are some pictures from that night!

Make up

 My own lemon jello coctail ;) (and cake in the background!)

Emilie and I

 Simon and Trym


The day after, I got a package... :D It was from Veronica, my bestest friend in the whole world!  Since we don't live in the same city she had to send it :P But yay, PRESENTS!


SO MUCH STUFF haha :D


The day after that, I was invited to another jelloshot party with some friend from uni, Hege had made soooo much! Look how tasty everything looks!

Aaah jello heaven 

Rainbow jello "drink" with ..eh, I don't know what it's called in English XD Candy powder of some sort. It made it taste more sour and delish 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

poupeegirl fashion brand community