søndag 1. juli 2012

NINTENDO64


Aaah this week my bestest friend Veronica came to visit! You know, she sent me my birthday present in the mail (last entry). She brought a buddy of ours - Oscar - who I haven't seen in 4 years! We had a looot of fun, mostly drinking and making jelloshots. This month has been all about jelloshots, apparently x)

....AND... I got another present from her and Oscar!
A NINTENDO64!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
AAAH I almost started crying when I realised what it was, I was so happy!!
I got the whole package, with four controllers, Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask and Mario Party 2!
I love it! So the past few days I've been playing Zelda like a hermit, haha.


So yeah, and I've started packing down my stuff since I'm moving in under two weeks.. So depressing! Haha.. But it's also very relieving, cause I get to really clean out my closet and cupboards! I'm starting on my closet today. I have so much clothing that I don't wear, but also don't want to throw out. It's very troublesome. Please come help me pack? Haha 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

poupeegirl fashion brand community