mandag 23. juli 2012

One year has passed.

Just wanted to make a short post about my feelings around this date.

One year ago an evil being took lives and dreams of so many people in Oslo and on Utøya. My heart and thoughts go out to those who were affected, and to those who lost their friends and family. I've been watching the memorial show on NRK1 today, but I just had to get out of the living room, it was just too much to take in. I don't think I'm ready to re-live the pain, shock and confusion from last years events yet. I'll just sit in my bed and eat chocolate while the day goes by, and reblog cute shit on Tumblr.

Unfortunately, with the terrible shooting in Aurora, CO I have now seen articles pop up, saying James Holmes(the alleged shooter) was inspired by Breivik. Just seeing this trigger effect it's having on the world. just like the mass shootings even years after the Columbine incident, horrifies me. My condolences on the lost lives, both young and old in Aurora. Stay strong! 
I wish that as many people as possible will dissociate from these actions and horrible people, and try to fill their lives with tolerance, love and understanding instead.




We will never forget.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

poupeegirl fashion brand community