lørdag 4. juni 2011

Hurray!

I can afford being good to my body again ♥
Check out my food haul:


Lots of fruits, veggies, yoghurt, canned tuna, crispie bread, musli and lots more ^^
The pic's a bit blurry, sorry :P

Here are some outfits!

Purple eye make up ♥

Top: H&M
Cardi: H&M
Hotpants: BikBok
Boots: Din Sko
Necklace: Twisty

I made a head thingy!

Coat: H&M
Tights: Gina Tricot
Shoes: Bodyline
Hat: Anne

T-shirt: My Bf's, customized by me
Cardi: H&M (Yeas, I love it and wear it very much x))
Shorts: Customized jeans by me
Shoes: Someplace in Rome
Belt: Fretex
Bag: H&M

Details
I fucking love my necklace from Twisty, It always adds a bit of Rock into my outfit!

So this is what I've been doing today:

Customized my bf's old T-shirt!
Boring front, but with weaved sleeve details

Weaved back details
I know it's not super awesome, but it's a lot better than a plain Tshirt for boys!

Do you recognize the boy in the print?
It's Mike Teavee from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :D That's why I took it from my boyfriend, haha ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

poupeegirl fashion brand community