lørdag 3. november 2012

Road to Tokyo

My life isn't super-interesting as of now, it's basically school-work-eat-sleep. And watch movies and series.
oh yusss. My life is totes perf..
I also had an awesome Halloween celebration, but I still can't find that damn cam cable x) So party pictures will come later, as well as my new Galstar stuff! 

I'm now in the application process to get to Tokyo in less than 6 months! Huzzah! It's a pretty long application, but it's not something I'm surprised about. Japan, the land of bureaucracy :P
I'm super excited, I've got my passport renewed, photos taken, application filled out (halfway through)..

I can't believe I'll be walking around here in 6 months:

Waseda University 早稲田大学

Shinjuku 新宿

I can't wait!! I'm still not sure where I'm going to live though, I hope I get a nice apartment with my classmate.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

poupeegirl fashion brand community