søndag 21. oktober 2012

Busy bee, life and unicycling

I have so much to do lately, I have to be careful not to get all burned out. Phew!

I was supposed to blog about my gets from Galstar, but I can't find the USB cabel for my camera! So this'll be just a text entry. I was out with friends yesterday, celebrating my roomie Susannes 20th birthday! It was a lot of fun, and today I've been: 
1. Sleeping
2. Discovering Youtubers like Jack and Finn Harries, Tyler Oakley, Caspar Lee etc
3. Sleeping more
4. Eating cake

Yes.

I was supposed to work more on my halloween costume (yay!), but yesterdays intake of white wine had clearly changed my schedule. I've done a bit of cleaning though, og me!

* * *

Lately I haven't felt like myself, it's like a new personality is trying to come through, and I don't know why it's happening, or if I'm just imagining things. Am I losing myself, my identity, and having it replaced with something else? Something better, or worse?
I'm kinda confused whether I should continue my dreams on becoming a fashion/clothing designer, or do something completely different. I'm afraid I'll never be good enough to get a stabile income from it, or that I'll be sick of it all within two years. I know I'm not the only one with these issues, and that I in reality should just suck it up since other people have far much worse problems, but I just need to let out a little steam since I don't really know who to talk to about these kind of things.
Whenever I go inside my own personal bubble to reflect on things I usually get over whatever problem I have and move on, but now it seems like my insecurities are going to stick for a while.

But really though, I do feel a bit better just by writing this down and putting my thoughts into structured sentences :) Maybe I just needed this! 

* * *

Here's a video that made me smile today:


All this youtube exploring makes me want to try vlogging :)
Have a nice weekend!

1 kommentar:

  1. Du veit du kan snakke me mæ om du sku føle før d! =) går ijønna akkurat det samme når det gjeld utdanning, nåkka du sekkert skjønte så mykje som æ whina om d i fjor :D

    klesdesign e jo ikje den lettaste karriereveien.. men æ tvile IKJE på at du sku fått det tel!! :) e jo d å tørre å satse, nåkka som æ sjøl sug i.. hadde æ tort det, hadde æ vært i full gang me ei eller anna uførnuftig (men arti) utdanning, men æ e feig! :p

    det går nok bra uansett. som du skriv, nån ganga e d godt å bære få ut bekymringen sine :)

    <3 u.

    SvarSlett

poupeegirl fashion brand community