tirsdag 20. november 2012

I got tagged!

I was tagged by the beautiful Xiaoting, so here's my post!



1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves. 
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag.
5. These lucky bloggers must be told.
6. There are no tag backs.


11 things about myself:

1. I like to stay by myself. Like, introvert kinda person. I like hanging out with people, but I love hanging out with myself as well :) Well, me and tumblr/youtube/twitter/etc
2. I am left handed (yeeeeah)
3. I can't go half a year without dyeing my hair another colour (Next post will be about this, lol)
4. I never know what style I'm going for , it always ends up kinda halfassed.
5. I have an unhealthy obsession where I make scenarios in my head with someone, often ending up in an imaginary fight, and becoming mad at that person IRL for absolute no reason. I'm sure I'm not he only one who does this! :P
6. I can like all kinds of music except country and black/death metal.
7. I love statistics. That's why I can survive the job of being a telephone market researcher.
8. I can lick my elbow.
Damn, my tongue hurts now.
9. I love the 90's. But, I hate the "If you remember this you were born in the 90's", "You're a 90's kid when.." etc memes that've been going around the interwebz for a while now. It's incredibly stupid.
10.  I would love to become a (astro)physicist, but I'm not smart enough.
11.  I often prefer guy friends over girl friends.
Bros over hos!

1. Who inspire you the most?
Vivienne Westwood
2. Favourite food?
This is seriously one of the hardest questions around.. it's so hard to choose! But if I have to say one, it'd be Max Boller. Yeeeah, canned meat balls.
3. Best movie?
This is also an almost impossible question for me to answer with a straight face.. :P But Hedwig and the Angry Inch always gets me in a good mood! 
4. Red or pink lipstick?
Red! Grawr.
5. Favourite brand.
High fashion brand: Alexander McQueen / Gareth Pugh
Brand I can actually afford: ....I have noe idea. I find great stuff everywhere!
6. Gyaru or lolita?
Gyaru. No, Lolita. No, yeah. Yes, what? No. Don't.
I like them both!
7. Zebra or leopard print?
Zebra!!
8. What was you childhood-dream?
To become a ballerina-model-designer-veterinarian that saves the rain forest.
9. If you could turn into a fantasy creature, what would you choose?
Unicorn!
10. Your favorite model?
I don't know.. I try not to have a favorite model.
11. you favorite gyaru magazine?
Ageha

Now I ain't no fan of tagging people, so I ain't tagging anyone. I'm that boring :P
YEAH.

1 kommentar:

  1. Haha nu måtte æ prøve å sleike på albuen min sjøl om æ veit æ ikej klare det. Dayum gurl!

    Arti å se dæ lyshåra :D

    <3

    SvarSlett

poupeegirl fashion brand community