mandag 19. november 2012

I made a video!

I recently started drawing with fountain pens, and so far it's an interesting of outlining my drawings :) 

I decided, just for practice, to make a small video with me outlining a rabbit I drew. I'm starting to get more and more tempted to try out vlogging, so this is kind of a try out for figuring out how movie maker + youtube + everything works.
I have also been challenged by Natasha to do a video in Japanese. Since I'm in my second year, I should be able to talk Japanese lightly for a few minutes. I'm thinking of doing a presentation video in Japanese though, how does that sound? I will of course sub it to English. It'll be good practice before I go to Japan :)

Anyway, enough rambling. Here's my vid :)


1 kommentar:

poupeegirl fashion brand community