søndag 3. juni 2012

FUCK YEAH JUNE

I GOT AN A IN JAPANESE!


Waaaah I'm so happy!! Hard work paid off, looking forward to the next two years to get better and better!
Now only the culture/history exam grade is left, I hope I get at least a C! Main thing is that I at least won't fail. Thank god XD 

AND

I found a new place to live! 
Susanne, Emilie and me are moving in together in august. We saw the apartment yesterday, the guy who lives there now (he was kinda hot lol) showed us around, it even has a back yard! It's a bit small and expensive, but it's in the middle of campus right in the heart of the city! Super practical (and now I can wear heels when I'm out on the town ;D)
So yeah, can't wait to move all my shit closer to the city center :)


June has already started to become the best month so far this year, I really hope it'll stay that way! 
The only thing I have left now is to find a job!

1 kommentar:

poupeegirl fashion brand community