onsdag 6. juni 2012

Skin care review!

So I finally sat my ass down and started to write about the skin care products a got a month ago!
I ordered three products; over-night moisturiser, black head peeling strips and a facial scrub. I tried to make it kind of like an experiment, because my skin was really bad a month ago. I normally don't use skin care products, so I was wondering if some of this could clear things up.

Just to clarify from the start; My camera isn't good enough to show the difference in my skin, so no skin photos! I'll try to explain as well as I can:)
Okay, here we go!


1. Skin79 Sweet Honey Sugar Scrub (100ml)
I was really scared this would smell of honey from 50m away, but the scent is very nice and subtle :)
I use this about two-three times a week, I try not to use it too often as it can damage the skin. It's pretty easy to work with, and washes off very easily! My skin was cleared of dead skin, and it was very soft. It's not that different from other brands of scrubs, but all in all a nice product :)



2. Lioele Blackheadzero Nose Patch (5 sheets)
I love these! First time I used this I was a bit afraid that it wouldn't get any blackheads (I got quite a few), and after when I looked in the mirror I didn't see that big of a change.. But then I look down on the used strip. God damn it took a lot of those motherfuckers! XD So after a few peelings you will see (and feel!) a nice change. So I'm really happy with this product. The only thing I can complain about, is that some times there will be some of the sticky stuff left on your skin, but that rinses easily off with water:) Now, it's not something I would use every week, but once in a while just to tidy things up. In fact, I have one on right now XD Recommended!


3. Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack (60ml)
Now this one I'm a bit indecisive about.. It's a very light moisutriser you put on after you cleaned your face when you go to bed. When you put it on, it feels as if your face is wet from plain water. Very refreshing, apart from the other more heavy moisturisers. It has a nice smell, too. I may have been slacking with this one, since I earlier never used skin care products I often forget it :P Not the result I've been expecting, espeically from reading other reviews. But maybe that's just me. I usually use it during the day (while wearing no foundation ofc) just to keep my skin from drying out. But when I use it overnight, I sometimes have this glow when I get out of bed, and my skin tone is more balanced! (except for now when my nose is sunburnt x)) So sometimes it works, sometimes it's just.. meh :P



I think all in all, these products haven't really changed the way my skin looks, but it does feel better! Especially my nose is like a babys bottom now :)

Woah, I hope that this wall of text was somewhat informative to those who where wondering!



Have a nice Wednesday night! :)

xoxo

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

poupeegirl fashion brand community