onsdag 13. april 2011

3 more days..

...until Sensation kicks off!

I'm aaalmost done with my outfit, I only need to make a cyber-esque fannypack since we're not allowed to brings larger bags :p

I won't post pics of my outfit just yet, I think I'm going to wait until Saturday so someone can take proper pics! But I will say, it's going to be crazy, and totally NOT gyaru, haha! I have NO idea what to do with my hair though, I can't do anything cool with it anymore :||||||| *lost my skills*

Some pictures that will in the meantime make me go bat shit insane over this night:



I'M SO EXCITED, AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT OLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The line up is as following:

Avicii
Benny Benassi
Marco V
Sander van Doorn
Funkagenda

Nils Noa


I'm soooo excited to see Benny Benassi!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

poupeegirl fashion brand community