tirsdag 22. januar 2013

Playing around with big eye "Human Barbie" make up~

So now I have re-discovered the human Barbies, Valeria Lukyanova and Anastasiya Shpagina, and am mildly obsessed with their make up techniques and trying to transfer them onto my face. It's hard XD 

I have also read a lot of drama on ExposeBarbie concerning these gals, also the drama with Lhouraii Li.. And I can safely admit that these girls (except for Lhouraii Li), seem batshit insane! I've taken distance from the drama-part, and instead trying to play with some of the make up they portray :) 

Now I also wanted to try the photoshopping that they do, and I must say.. I look really creepy. Haha.
But it was fun trying! 

  

***

 
From Jan. 12th. No lashes, I'm running out of lash glue.. haha. Have to buy more, as soon as possible! :)
I want to develop this make up style to my own, but as a student and part-time worker one doesn't always have time for so much make up ;)

What do you think of the "Human Barbies"? 

5 kommentarer:

  1. Digger begge (som i utseendet da haha). Du ser helt utrolig 100% creepy barbie awesome ut! Elsker det ;_; du kler det liksom også hahaha

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. tnawwww, takk~ \(^///^) Skulle ønske jeg gadd å eksperimentere slik oftere!

      Slett
  2. me gusta. Jeg liker egentlig ikke valeria og anastasiya, eller, tror jeg bare ikke skjønner hypen xD men du var creepyfin <3

    Har prøvd å leke meg med den typen sminke jeg og, jeg prøvde uten linser :-------D no further explanation needed, haha.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hihi, ja jeg var litt usikker på de først, men nå er jeg helt superfascinert av de..! Litt som holdningen min til ganguro/manba :P
      Åh, det er bare å øve og øve, prøve nye teknikker og slikt, så finner du sikkert ut av noe ;)
      TY TY darling <3

      Slett
  3. OK, I have to say that you are beautiful. The make-up is done well but if I could say three things, 1. The black eye make-up you have on the outer corners of your eyes between the eyelashes and eyebrows is just a little to much. It looks like your eyes one the outside edge start to tilt down. The white eye liner is a little to thick towards the bridge of your nose is to thick. The pericerings are just nothing but fucking hot. If you have little skinny loops so they loop over the inside of your lip it would make it just that much fucking better.

    SvarSlett

poupeegirl fashion brand community