torsdag 24. mai 2012

夏休み!Summertime!

Thought I'd post some outfits and whatnot!

April:
Very stressful month for me, with final exam preparations and cramming...! But there was also room for relaxing.
 Studying!
 The outfit I wore for the JFashion presentation, where I talked about gyaru. It was pretty successful! Made people laugh when I showed the connection between yamanbas and the folklore ghost they got their name from. Fun fun! 

Outfit:
Top: DreamV
Hotpants: H&M
Skirt chain: DreamV
Boots: Galstar
When I was walking home, I stopped at a traffic light. I noticed when one of the lights turned green none of the cars were moving.. So I looked at the car in front, and there was three men STARING and me like dogs and not realizing they were suppeused to drive, haha.. They drove really slowly past me, not one of them paying attention to where they actually were going >_>
It was funny, but also a bit uncomfortable, I felt so.. violated o.O

ANYPOO.

May:
Final exam hell!
...okay it wasn't hell, it went pretty well! :D 
The Japanese language exam went supersmooth, maaaybe I'll get an A? I think I'll honestly get a bit disappointed if I get a B.
The Japanese culture- and history exam went okay, I should have read more. But I think I'll get a C on that one. If I get a B I'll be superhappy, and if I get a D I'll be furious XD So yeah, C it is.
And what's after finals...? SUMMER HOLIDAY! 
Yaaaayyyy!

 Random outfit. I actually wore bloomers that day! Haven't worn them since before I quit lolita XD

Last-exam-party-day!  Waiting for the bus.. :)

The party was fun, up to the point where people had too much to drink, drama llamas everywhere.
Someone took some of my Bacardi, I got super mad!! >:CCCC Haha. Silly drunk me. Might as well have been me drinking it myself, not noticing how impossibly drunk I was. Classy~

 Me and Emilie! My BFF here in Bergen  (Don't mind my mouth here, I don't know what I'm doing haha)
We're moving in together, but it's so hard finding a good place for a reasonable price! We're looking and looking, but either it's too far away from the city center, or it's too expensive or too small.. I'll try my best not to be picky form now on! The most important thing is to actually find a roof over our heads, not how big it is or where it is. (but it actually has to be cheap, we're pooooor students)

 Monday breakfast

 Monday outfit
On this day me and the girls went to Emilie to watch movies, eat junk and gossip all day, all night. It was so much fun! We drank mojitos, ate pizza and watermelon. We saw 自殺サークル / Suicide Club, and I still don't "get" much of the movie.. but I still find it super awesome! 

Outfit:
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Hotpants: H&M
Shoes: Buffalo (old school, bitches!)
Necklace: Combichrist Army + The Prodigy merch
Ring: Don't remember.. haha

Yesterdays "mood" shot
Reading, drinking ice cold water, tanning and eating bread with Nugatti (kinda like Nutella, only better! (YES I SAID IT))

I'll try to write about the skin care products I bought soon, I've been trying hard to use them everyday to see if there's a difference in my skin! I'll write more about that later, now I'm going outside! Some friends and I are going to the park to barbeque! Aaawwh yeah. I hope someone brings sunscreen.
It's RIDICULOUSLY hot outside, the thermometer says it's 34°C right now! Lawd, help us sweaty Norwegians.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

poupeegirl fashion brand community