onsdag 14. desember 2011

New year resolutions

Yes, I know it's early, but I have no concentration but to dick around online right now. And, I need to write them down before I forget!

1. Get a job.
I have no money atm, it really sucks to see 90% of the little amount of money I have go to bills, bills, bills every month!

2. Learn to do the splits
I've been keen on learning it since ever, but my hip "condition" is making it a bitch to do. But no more! I will be able to do at least the left and right leg split in 2012! Erryday I'm stretching..

3. Don't fail next semesters japanese classes
This semester I've only had philosophy and linguistic classes, we start the japanese classes from next year on!

4. DON'T SPEND ALL THE MONEY. SAVE SOME.
Seriously, no need for further explanation XDD


And with that said, I'm actually going to bed. Long day tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

poupeegirl fashion brand community