fredag 21. oktober 2011

SKRILLEX


I'm going to see Skrillex play in Oslo November 22nd, CAN'T WAIT!

Aaaah I've been on an emotional roller-coaster these last weeks..
  • 1. HAPPY (found out Skrillex was playing in Oslo)
  • 2. SAD (Realized I can't afford it)
  • 3. HAPPY (Mom was willing to give me the ticket as a Christmas gift)
  • 4. FUCKING PISSED (SOLD OUT)
  • 5. PISSED (STILL SOLD OUT)
  • 6. REJOICED (Billettservice put out an extra 400 tickets, snatched one just in time!)
  • 7. FUCKING PSYCHED
So now I'm chillin @ uni while listening to Scary monsters and nice sprites (Kaskade remix)

AND! Halloween is coming near, and Oda, Emilie and I are having a PART-HEY here in Bergen!
So many fabulous people are coming, looking forward to it :D I just hope I get my costume done in time... *anxious*
I'm going to be a scary (hopefully) jester/harlequin!

The coming month will.be.awesome.
Iiiiiih ♥ ♥ ♥

Oh, and here is a picture of the true face of Emlie, Oda and me ;D
True story.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

poupeegirl fashion brand community