søndag 30. oktober 2011

♥ Halloween 2011 ♥


Last weekend has been fantastic!
We had SO MANY PEOPLE in our apartment! Jesus christ XD
I LOVE YOU ALL.

Jelly shots, awesome costumes and lovely people!

MY COSTUME! I made it myself, very proud :)
I went as a creepy Harley Quinn, a lot of people shouted "JOKER!!" after me when we went out, lol..
Noobs.

I also got a compliment for being hot. So hot and creepy can work together? OKAY I can like that. ;D

Other pics:

Tonje from my jap. class was the mad hatter! She made the hat herself, it was SO AWESOME! ♥

Erlend was Edward from Twilight, LOL. BØG!

Cutiepie Emilie as a military girl, silly Sigve as a military zombie (I did his make up ^^) and lastly beautiful maiken as a princess zombie! ♥

Sexy Oda as catwoman!

Maiken and Anne, priti gurls ♥

Cheers!
Anders, Lisa-Marie, Sigve, Frida, the lovely Lilly and Maiken :)

Beautiful Maria as a sailor pin-up! You seriously rock that style, gurl!

lol what's going on here..?
Emilie, Sigve and Frida

Rakel! She was a little kitty cat, so cute :D

HAHA, I love this picure!! Maiken motorboating Dennis' inflatable fatsuit.

It was a good night, all in all. Our apartment looked like a war zone the day after, seriously!!
On Sunday the ones who stayed at our house just layed around watching random youtubevideoes, Lord of the Rings and Doctor Who. I totally fell asleep while watching Doctor Who, drooling on myself. AWKWARD.

SO.
Tired and shit, but guess what we (Lilly, Oda and I) did on Monday?
WE WENT TO A SECOND HALLOWEENPARTY.

LOL.

So broke, so tired but so ready for more!

I sadly don't have pictures from that night, it was so much fun! I danced my ass off ♥ We went to Hulen (The Cave), which was an old bunker far inside the mountain. Now it's a club ;D
Anne, Sigve and lots of other lovely people were also there, they were also a bit tired from Saturday's party XD
The DJ's were awesome!! They played the Time Warp song from Rocky Horror (ofc), lotsa The Prodigy and Skrillex!! It was hard to dance to dupstep, but I was drunk so IDC.

♥♥♥♥♥

But.. I think it'll e a long time before we host a party like this. Fuck shit it's so expensive and our apartment looks like SHIT XDDDD (totally worth it though)

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, I MISS YOU!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Current fav. song:


LOVE.

2 kommentarer:

poupeegirl fashion brand community