fredag 2. september 2011

Going out!

We are celebrating tonight!

Celebrating what?

That we (the freshmen year students) have submitted and approved our first draft for our exam assignment in ExFac! WOOHOO! ♥ Feels good, man.
So tonight I'm getting drunk and in a good party mood, hopefully ;)


Make up


I don't know how to wear my hair! Any tips? And not involving curls, I don't have time for that :P

Hopefully, I'll have time this weekend to blog about Helldorado! I've completely forgotten about it! But.. I don't think I'll have time, because...
VERONICA'S COMING TO VISIT MEEEE!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ooo.. Feel sorry for you, man. Ex.fac er hatfaget mitt xD Ellers ser panneluggen fantastic ut (så bilde på facebook) :D

    SvarSlett
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQloSnsVMSc

    Om du liker gyaru burde du sjekke ut denne dama :)

    SvarSlett

poupeegirl fashion brand community