mandag 23. mai 2011

Late post

Wow I've been absent lately. Oh well. I've been living at my bf's house for a week or so, he's been fixing my old computer! Soooo much old music and MANY pictures to go through! Nostalgia ♥

And now I'm looking for apartments in Bergen, since I'm moving there for my minor in Japanese! I've applied for three student apartments at sib.no, but I'm also looking at finn.no..
I sooo don't want to move, but it's what I have to do if I want to follow my dreams (or something like that..)

Anypoo!
Here are some pics from may 17th :)

:D

I decorated my hat with red ribbons, to make it more in tune with the rest of my outfit! ^^


Dress: Carlings
Blouse: Baby, the stars shine bright
Bag: H&M
Shoes: Secret shop
Hat: ANNE

Lol, it was pretty hard to see anything special, there were so many people outside!


My national day celebration was pretty chill, me and my bf watched the parade for an hour, then my mom picked me up and we visited my gran :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

poupeegirl fashion brand community