torsdag 17. mai 2012

May 17th!

Today is the Norwegian constitution day! Yay!
The day of celebrating our country by walking in parades, eating lots of hot dogs and ice cream, and spending the day with the ones you love. 
Since I live in Bergen now, this is the first year that I've celebrated this day without my family and old friends in Trondheim.. I miss them! It was nice hanging out with my jap.class friends though :) ♥ We went to a friends house to eat more hot dogs, and we watched the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Always fun to see that movie! 

So today I wore a simple lolita outfit!

Shirt: Zara
Dress: Innocent world
Tights: Harajuku
Shoes: Demonia
Hat: Shinjuku



Sorry for the potato-pictures, I really need to get a new camera as soon as possible!
I'll probably blog more about what's happened these last weeks, but right now I need to just lay down on the couch in my jammies and relax for a bit.
My fellow Norwegians, hope you had a wonderful celebration today!  
Gratulerer med dagen!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

poupeegirl fashion brand community